Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tie Bar MkII.5!




Essentially I want to get something that at least given an impression of the real thing, as seen in the image kindly sent to me by Ray Pilgrim, which shows a set of points at Crookwell.

So I've added a second tie bar to the points just to check out the overall look and make sure it works ok. It seems to be easy enough to add and I think gives a reasonable representation, or at least it should once painted and weathered etc.

Time will tell, although I'm sure I'll find a few more ways to do this before I'm happy!


3 comments:

South Coast Rail said...

Hello Darren,
You still there?
Bob

Darren said...

Hi Bob, yep still here, but ashamed to say I have very little to update the blog on!

Domestic duties have ruled supreme and some other non rail related projects have taken priority lately, so modeling has been on the back burner.

I'm hoping to get back into things in a few weeks time when the spare room should turn back into to modeling room as opposed to the storage room it has become with renovations going on!

Cheers
Darren

South Coast Rail said...

Hi Darren,
good to see you are still in the land of the living.
Whats happened with the garage for a layout room. Hope your not putting cars in there
Bob